We are truly trendsetters! Donuts have been a passion of our CEO and Artistic Director long before the donut craze on social media. What do donuts and jazz have in common, you might ask? Our answer … they bring people together!
Donut Day is a national holiday that takes place each year on the first Friday of June.
We open our doors to the public for our annual Jazz St. Louis National Donut Day Celebration from 8:00AM-11:00AM
Partnering in the past with the Salvation Army and Oberweis Home Delivery,
event attendees enjoy FREE donuts and drinks!
Additional Donut Day FREE Fun includes:
– Mini WE-Bop music classes
– Donut tasting competition and official donut judging
– Musical entertainment by JazzU Students
– Donut-themed photo booth
– Kid instrument craft, coloring and face painting
– Jazz at The Bistro ticket raffle
Jazz St. Louis is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to lead our community
in advancing the uniquely American art of jazz through live performance, education and outreach